Current Professional Activities
- Associate Professor in Wildlife and Avian Medicine, University of Sydney
- Veterinarian, Taronga Conservation Society Australia
- Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Charles Sturt University
- President, Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists Zoo and Wildlife Medicine Chapter
Past Professional Activities
- Team Leader Animal Welfare Policy and Programs, Department of Regional NSW
- Co-convenor of the Zoo and Aquarium Association Veterinary Specialist Advisory Group
- Chair of the NSW Exhibited Animals Advisory Committee
- Lecturer and Exotic/Wildlife Clinic Manager, University of Edinburgh
- Mixed private practice
- Happily married to Andy Campbell (superdad extraordinaire)
- A son, Fraser, born in 2011
- Chocolate Labrador Retriever, ‘Tara’
- Galah, ‘Bruce’
- Peach-faced lovebird, ‘Sheila’
- Traveling, especially visiting wild places
- Veterinary science!
"In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed" – Charles Darwin.
What I Like Most About VIN
The collegial atmosphere that promotes ongoing enquiry and learning and the ever-expanding database of helpful resources.