Current Professional Activities
- Medical Director — VCA Animal Diagnostic Clinic, Dallas, Texas (Veterinary Referral Center of North Texas)
- Consultant, VIN (internal medicine)
Past Professional Activities
- Residency (small animal internal medicine), Veterinary Specialists of North Texas, Dallas, Texas and Texas A&M University (private practice residency) 2001–2002
- Small animal internal medicine private practice (by referral), Veterinary Specialists of North Texas, Dallas, Texas 2001–2005
- Small animal general practice (medicine/surgery), Garland Veterinary Hospital, Garland, Texas 1983–2000
- Still partnered to the greatest guy in the world, Alan H. Levi, CPA, for 30+ years with marriage plans in the works - just don't want to rush into anything!
- One Greyhound, Sis, an 8 year old Brindle female
- Travel, especially anywhere in the Caribbean!
- Scuba-diving (see above)
- Cooking (my second career)
- Food and wine (see above)
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." —E.Roosevelt
What I Like Most About VIN
Instant access to and interaction with the sharpest, brightest colleagues across the country and across the world. It sure keeps me on my toes and up-to-date with my own professional education. I truly learn something new every day on VIN!