Current Professional Activities
- Premier Veterinary Group in Chicago
Past Professional Activities
- Staff Internist — Veterinary Specialty Center of Tucson
- Clinical Interests — Gastroenterology, infectious diseases, and hematology
- Research Interest — Giardia Strain Variations and Their Relationship To Clinical Signs in Cats
- Resident — Small Animal Internal Medicine — Mississippi State University
- Emergency clinician in the Chicago suburbs
- Associate veterinarian
- Wrigley — 3 yr old boxer mix
- I am an avid golfer and enjoy most sports. In my free time, I like to bike, landscape, and work on home improvements. I also enjoy my saltwater aquarium, reading, watching movies, dining out, and traveling. And most importantly, spending time with my family.
"Wait till next year"
— The Chicago Cubs team motto
What I Like Most About VIN
Rapid access to the best minds in veterinary medicine, but in a casual forum where it is OK to be wrong and learn from your mistakes.