Current Professional Activities
- Emeritus/Adjunct Professor, Small Animal Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Texas A&M University
- Chief Medical Consultant: VIN
Past Professional Activities
- Internship: Angell Memorial Animal Hospital, Boston, MA
- Residency: Small Animal Medicine, U.C. Davis
- Private Practice experience: 3 years in San Francisco East Bay
- Married, Dr. James H. Johnson, Diplomate ACZM, all around good guy
- One dog: Ranger (Border Terrier)
- Horseback riding in general, sidesaddle riding in particular
- Bird and wildlife watching
- Cooking (when I have time... HA!).
"Life is uncertain, eat dessert first."
What I Like Most About VIN
All the great members I have met and from whom I have learned.