Current Professional Activities
- Owner, Animal Emergency Room, San Antonio, TX
Past Professional Activities
- Mixed animal practitioner
- Small animal practitioner
- Banfield medical advisor
- Relief veterinarian
- Bexar County Veterinary Association
- I have moved around a few times and have been a member of several different state and regional associations in Oklahoma, Oregon, and Texas.
- Jennifer - Married stay at home Mom, small business owner
- Arthur - Computer Science/Software development, remote working/living in various cities in the US and Canada
- Lily - student at BYU and just married
- Mick - student at BYU; male lead in Teenage Vampire, a campy movie for tweens that can be found on Peacock and many streaming services
- Grandchildren - Juliet, Jace, and Jaylin
- I no longer own any pets but I interact with many at work!
My favorite quote is the one I use in my signature
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" —Albert Einstein
What I Like Most About VIN
All the available information! I also appreciate the fact that everyone is treated as equals and their opinion is valued.