Current Professional Activities
- Owner of Timberline Veterinary Emergency and Specialty in Seattle, Washington
- Lecturer and Blogger at www.vetidealist.com
Past Professional Activities
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Washington State University
- Director of Medical Quality at BluePearl Veterinary Partners
- Co-owner and medical director of Animal Critical Care and Emergency Services (ACCES), a multispecialty and emergency hospital with locations in Seattle and Renton, Washington
- Co-owner and medical director of the ACCES Blood Bank
- Married to the simply awesome, Mike Ford
- One beautiful daughter, Mariah, born November, 2002
- One handsome son, Benjamin, born March, 2007
- Cross-country skiing
"Failure is never as frightening as regret."
What I Like Most About VIN
I enjoy getting feedback and interaction on cases from people with lots of different backgrounds and viewpoints.