Current Professional Activities
- Owner of a 4 doctor general practice and an imaging referral practice offering mobile capability and multiple locations throughout Wisconsin.
- Married since 1983 to Debbie — a truly exceptional human who tolerates my bird dog and fishing habits.
- Two married children and 3 grandchildren (so far).
- Loving the pure chaos of having them all around whenever we can.
- Two dogs (Bocephus and Willie). Two Wirehaired Pointing Griffons.
- Two Cats (Virgil and Sebastion)
- I still put up any retriever or pointer puppy who needs a place to land and I still have my kid’s pets living here often :)
- Paddling, biking, bird dog training, fishing.
- Added woodworking to my list during COVID seclusion.
"Life is a long lesson in humility"
— James M. Barrie
What I Like Most About VIN
VIN is a grand idea… almost too grand to imagine when it started. But there were some who truly believed in the power of the community to build the idea. Those first believers now know they were right, but I suspect they may never truly know how many have been positively impacted. There are many and I count myself among them. I feel very fortunate to have any small role in this grand idea.