Current Professional Activities
- Co-owner: Roanoke Island Animal Clinic (1992–present)
- Veterinarian for the "Return to The Wild" Red Wolf Project, Alligator River Refuge (1993–present)
Past Professional Activities
- Coordinator — Georgia Animal Poison Information Center (1988–1990)
- Private practice
- Four great kids, and four beautiful grandchildren Jenner, Galin, Curie and Willow who call me Poppie.
- Dogs: My wonderful GSD and dear companion Jessa, Dirk the happy Golden and Haley the best (sometimes) duck hunting lab!
- Cats: Kawasaki and our blind cat Stevie Wonder
"Stop blaming and start living."
What I Like Most About VIN
The sharing of information with colleagues. Teaching and forever learning.