- American College of Veterinary Pharmacists (ACVP) member
- California Pharmacists Association (CPhA) member
- Compounded formulations
- Behavior medications
- Veterinary education for pharmacists
Current Professional Activities
- Clinical Veterinary Pharmacist at the UC Davis Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital
- Associate Editor for Plumb's Veterinary Drug Handbook
- Rite Aid Floater Pharmacist - per diem
- PharmCon, Inc. Continuing Education Faculty
Past Professional Activities
- Veterinary Clinical Pharmacy Resident: Purdue Veterinary Teaching Hospital June 2015–June 2016
- Competing at the national level in hunter and equitation events with my horse Banjo.
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." —Dr. Seuss
What I Like Most About VIN
That it brings together the knowledge of people in different areas of practice around the world all into one, easy to access location.