Current Professional Activities
- Assistant Professor, Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, AL, USA – Nov 2020
- Teaching Pharmacology courses for DVM students and involved in Biomedical research: nanoparticle drug delivery in cancer
Past Professional Activities
- Assistant Professor, Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology, SV Veterinary University, College of Veterinary Science, Proddatur, AP, India – Aug 2013 to Nov 2020; Teaching, and Research in Veterinary Pharmacology and Service activities.
- Senior Executive, Veterinary Services, Indian Immunologicals Ltd, Hyderabad, India – Sept 2010 to Aug 2013; Veterinary Pharmacovigilance, Clinical trials, Post marketing studies, Product technical support.
- Scientist, Biopharmaceutical Research & Development, Panacea Biotec Ltd, New Delhi, India – June 2009 to Sept 2010; Scientist in-charge Animal house, In-vivo biology and proof-of-concept studies, Development of Animal models of disease.
- Married and blessed with two children
- Outdoor activities
"Fill the brain with high thoughts, highest ideals, place them day and night before you, and out of that will come great work." —Swami Vivekananda
What I Like Most About VIN
The Veterinary Information Network, VIN is an excellent online platform to network and learn new things every day. I feel it is unique in the sense that one can learn many things (without sensing that you are actively learning) while helping others with their questions. Many skilled people in their respective fields with extensive experience make this a fantastic arena for your ideas, questions, and discussions.