Current Professional Activities
- Medical Director AnimalScan SF, Redwood City, CA, 2006 – present
Past Professional Activities
- Associate Professor, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1992–2006
- NIH Postdoctoral Fellowship, North Carolina State University, 1988–1992
- Husband — Steve
- Pets — 2 cats (Siamese, Mas and Pixie Bob, Cheyenne) and 2 birds (African Grey, Shadow, and Meyers Parrot, Mater) — the birds are in charge and the cats respect that!
- Skiing (long time ski instructor and coach — addicted to sliding fast on snow)
- Triathlon (to stay in shape for ski season and fuel my outdoor adventure addiction — have done 7 ⅔ Ironman distance races — yes, I am crazy)
Appropriately given to me long ago as I was starting my PhD — “Failure, you'll never get anywhere without it”, Unknown author
What I Like Most About VIN
Inquisitive VINners. Open minded discussions and great questions keep me on my toes and thinking in new directions every day.