Current Professional Activities
- Visiting Faculty: St. George's University, Grenada, WI (2001–present)
- Anesthesiology Consultant (Abbott Labs, Pfizer Animal Health)
Past Professional Activities
- Faculty: University of Minnesota (1975–1981)
- Faculty: Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine (1981–2000)
- Attached to Meghan Richey (also DVM and DACVA)
- Too many horses, mainly thoroughbreds (Bojangles) and warmbloods (Sven) plus 4 others
- A blue heeler, a house cat named “Mouth”, several barn cats, and a peacock
- When I'm in the US, Dressage and combined training.
- When I'm in Grenada, sailing.
“The best drug is the one you know how to use well.”
What I Like Most About VIN
The friendly enthusiasm of members, their dedication to learning and willingness to share ideas