USDE Feedback Portal

Want to provide feedback on your federal student loan experience?

The U.S. Department of Education (ED) has recently released a feedback portal:

Here you can file a complaint or provide positive feedback on behalf of yourself or someone else.

You can utilize your federal student aid ID or file anonymously.

Scroll to top