Current Professional Activities:
- Retired: formerly owner/sole practitioner of a cat clinic
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Information Network!
- trivia, trivia, trivia :-)
- reading, movies, gardening, travel
- 3 cats -- Dennis, Molly, Sweatpea
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
What I Like Best About VIN:
- The incredible access to an enormous amount of information.
- Access to cutting edge information/research even before it gets published.
- The sharing of ideas, thoughts, dreams, and camaraderie with a multitude of interesting people I might never have known otherwise.
Strengths Finder Results
1. Responsibility: People exceptionally talented in the Responsibility theme take psychological ownership of what they say they will do. They are committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty.
2. Learner: People exceptionally talented in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. The process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.
3. Analytical: People exceptionally talented in the Analytical theme search for reasons and causes. They have the ability to think about all of the factors that might affect a situation.
4. Deliberative: People exceptionally talented in the Deliberative theme are best described by the serious care they take in making decisions or choices. They anticipate obstacles.
5. Input: People exceptionally talented in the Input theme have a need to collect and archive. They may accumulate information, ideas, artifacts or even relationships.