Current Professional Activities
- Full time Vets@VIN
- Adjunct faculty, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Illinois
- Adjunct faculty, College of Medicine, University of Florida
Past Professional Activities
- Vice President & Medical Director, ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center
- Post-Doctorate: National Animal Disease Center, Ames, IA
- Private veterinary practice: Small animal, relief, & emergency practice, 3 years, NC
- Introduced to hubby Tom when my Doberman fell in love with Tom's Newfoundland in obedience class.
- Dog training—agility, obedience, Newfoundland water and Draft work
- Active in our local and national Newf clubs' events and rescue operations
What I Like Most About VIN
The wide variety of experience and knowledge that everyone brings into the community.