Current Professional Activities
- Associate Professor, Food Animal Medicine, Department of Large Animal Medicine and Surgery, St George's University, School of Veterinary Medicine, True Blue, Grenada.
- VIN consultant - Ruminants and Swine
- Byers Veterinary Services - livestock ambulatory practice
Past Professional Activities
- Associate Professor, Livestock Medicine and Surgery, Department of Clinical Sciences, Colorado State University
- We have 3 dogs - 2 seniors and a "teenager" to bug the old guys.
- Outdoor activities are changing from Colorado to Grenada activities which will be fun to back into water sports, cooking, reading, and traveling to new locales. I am learning to knit!
"You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them." —Maya Angelou
What I Like Most About VIN
The ability to keep on learning and try to help others out as well.