Current Professional Activities
- Associate Professor of Small Animal Surgery, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan
Past Professional Activities
- Clinical Assistant Professor of small animal orthopedic surgery, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Associate Veterinarian, Jamestown Veterinary Hospital, Jamestown, NY
- Clinical Instructor, Colorado State University
- Clinical Instructor and later Lecturer, Cornell University
- I've also waited tables, milked cows, done medical illustration, been a janitor, sold my plasma, packed parachutes for fun and profit and been arrested for Criminal Mischief for a botanical crime.
- One cat I admit to, numerous barn cats I feed but try not to claim (hey, I can't help it--I rent an apartment on a dairy farm), and 2.9 foster horses.
- Long distance hiking
"Never biopsy a pulsatile mass in a deep hole."
What I Like Most About VIN