Past Professional Activities
- Lecturer in Cardiology, Cornell University (3 years)
- Registrar, Small Animal Medicine, University of Melbourne (1 year)
- Cardiology Residency (UC Davis) (2 years)
- Small Animal Internal Medicine Residency (WSU) (3Years)
- Mixed-animal practitioner (4 years)
- Married -- for as long as Maya will have me :)
- Yarra, female Labrador, born 04/02/2009
- Road-bike racing in spring and summer
- Mountain-bike racing in fall
- Cross-country skiing in winter.
- In between hours in the lab, and classwork, I spend the remainder of the time trying to placate my significant other that I actually DO devote quality time to her.
"Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die."
What I Like Most About VIN
The opportunity to interact with colleagues, teach, learn, encourage...