Current Professional Activities
- Owner, manager and veterinarian for Animal Progress: In home and on farm veterinary behaviour consultations (animalprogress.com)
- Policy Advisory Councillor, Australian Veterinary Behaviour Interest Group
- Married to my amazing husband Julian since 2014
- Francesca (Frankie) since she was 7 and John since he was just a thought.
- Izzy the miniature Jack Russell Terror and Fred the chilled out moggie cat.
- Kangaroos and wombats seem to have taken up residence on our front and back lawns, much to Izzy's disgust.
- Forty stud breeding cows who are so friendly and gentle we could just about consider them pets, one of whom is special: She introduced me to my husband when she had trouble calving her second calf. He knows he is not allowed to send her away anywhere unless it is the great farm in the sky when she starts to suffer in her geriatric years.
- Scuba diving, travelling, skiing, snowboarding, bushwalking, reading, getting in the car and driving off to explore places I haven't been.
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction your choose." —Dr Seuss
What I Like Most About VIN
The opportunity to learn from others' knowledge and experience. Also, it has been a fabulous resource when volunteering and having no access to hardcopy textbooks!