In fond memory:
The VIN Community will miss Nathan Lissant's contributions to the .
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Missouri, 1990
Prior Professional Activities:
- Charter VIN member
- Charter VIN Rep
- Director of Member Relations, VIN Inc.
- Past President of American Association of Industrial Veterinarians
- Past President of Southwest Missouri Veterinary Medical Association
- music/video watching and producing
- Rudy, Macsie, Katey, and Sapphire. The 4 cats that have trained and own me.
What I like best about VIN:
- The friends I have made over the years and continue to meet through this great community. The new things I learn on a daily basis, be they medical or just about colleagues.