Current Professional Activities
- VIN employee and VIN Foundation board member providing support to the veterinary community in the area of student loan education, student support, veterinary practice online presence, and anywhere else I can help :-)
- Debt Education Director specializing in student loan education, repayment options and strategies.
- Development and expansion of VIN Foundation Student Debt Center educational materials for veterinary student loan repayment
- Co-Editor VIN Student Debt Folder
Past Professional Activities
- Small animal and exotics practitioner
- Manager/Analyst in Corporate Finance for Ernst & Young, LLP
- Married to Audra Fenimore, a small animal internal medicine specialist (DACVIM) practicing in Denver, CO.
- No children...yet :-)
- Down to one (again): Addi, aka) Bug — a Denver castaway labradoodle that my wife is convinced will someday have Addison's disease. Addi loves hiking and fishing :-)
- I also claim ownership to one bad ass Sulcata named Leo. We had him for more than 12 years before he decided he'd rather occupy a large area of the southwest on his own.
- No cats to my wife's dismay :-( My allergies just won't allow them to live in–house.
- RIP Oakley and Herbie
- Fly fishing and fly tying
- Ice Hockey (Goalie)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." — Albert Einstein
What I Like Most About VIN
The community — Learning together and finding support in all of the different thoughts, experiences and perspectives provided by such a diverse collective of professionals.