Current Professional Activities
- Staff Clinician in Small Animal Internal Medicine - Royal Veterinary College, Hertfordshire UK 2016–present
- VIN consultant!
Past Professional Activities
- Staff Internist, Animal Internal Medicine & Specialty Services (AIMSS) - San Francisco, California 2013–2016
- Staff Internist (locum), Massey University Veterinary Teaching Hospital, New Zealand–summer 2013
- The Japanese Way of Tea (Urasenke school)
- Aerial performance/circus arts (silks/tissu, rope, hammock, Spanish web)
- Muai thai kickboxing
- Horseback riding (dressage, endurance)
- Travel of any and all kinds!
- Cooking, baking, wine appreciation - studying towards my Certified Sommelier (CS) credentials
- Curling up with the cats and a good book on a rainy day
"Abandon all feelings of embarrassment and do not be afraid to ask people questions; this is the keystone to becoming adept" - Sen no Rikyu, Japan's greatest tea master (1522–1591)
What I Like Most About VIN
The incredible level of camaraderie, and the ability it gives us all to never stop learning!