Current Professional Activities
- Veterinary Specialty Hospital of San Diego
Past Professional Activities
- Coordinator, Renal Medicine/Hemodialysis Service at the University of California
Veterinary Medical Center-San Diego (a satellite of UC Davis)
- Clinical instructor at Kansas State University
- Private practice internist in San Jose, CA
- Kenai, a border collie mix obsessed with laser pointers and Stravinsky
- Christopher, the Australian shepherd puppy I was NOT going to get after my 20-year-old Aussie finally expired
- Ripley, the orange-striped brains of the feline operation, and Christopher's best pal
- Beautootle, a beautiful silver-striped clown in perpetual search of a human to flop on (and who is not very bright...shhhh)
- Rosie, a big red mare who is equal parts love and trouble
- Frances, a sweet, furtive beagle mix who we think is a secret doomsday prepper
- Jackie, a lab x hound with a love of all humans, baseball, and Christopher
- Wilbur, a grey and white cat who will kill for any spicy curry dish (really)
- Working with the horses
- "For every mistake made by not knowing, a hundred are made by not looking."
- "Well-behaved women rarely make history."
—Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
What I Like Most About VIN
The ability to help and learn from vets all over the country (and the world)!