Current Professional Activities
- Sugar Land Veterinary Specialists- orthopedics, soft tissue and neurosurgery
Past Professional Activities
- Kansas State University DVM 1999
- Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center Internship 1999–2000
- General practice 2000–2011
- Kansas State University Small Animal Surgical Residency 2011–2014
- Masters of Science Kansas State University; Dextrose Prolotherapy for Treatment of Osteoarthritis in dogs — 2014
- Married to Giovanna, a homeschooler of our children, kind patient soul, skilled cardiothoracic surgical nurse, body builder, nutritionist, and all around handywoman. :-)
- One kiddo in college and another about to start. Neither have interest in anything to do with veterinary medicine!
- Eliana the Wire Haired Pointing Griffon, aka Ellie the "wonder" dog as we always wonder what she will do next!
- Fly fishing, keeping Eliana pointing birds, training Eliana to pick up the birds (very difficult), camping, hiking, biking, shooting any kind of firearm, and generally trying to teach the kids that all of the above are better than video games
- Cross Trails Outfitters: an Outdoors Ministry that takes youth hunting and fishing.
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." —Martin Luther King, Jr.
What I Like Most About VIN
Continued learning, collaboration, etc.