Current Professional Activities
- Owner - URIKA Pathology, LLC
- Associate Editor - Journal of Avian Medicine and Surgery
- Reviewer for multiple pathology and exotic animal journals
- Co-editor, Schalm's Hematology 7th Ed.
Past Professional Activities
- Idexx Laboratories, Vancouver, Canada
- FVP Consultants, Inc. - One of five pathologists in this private diagnostic and research pathology consortium
- Associate Director Aquatic Animal Health/Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Florida
- Lizzy the pitty cross
- Xena the Lab/Border collie cross
- Dearly loved backyard chickens
- People watching
- and, of course, playing with my kids
What I Like Most About VIN
The vast and endless source of knowledge. I often think, while sitting in conferences, that if we could only bottle all the knowledge sitting in the room, we could do anything. The possibilities would be endless. This is essentially what VIN does…amazing.