Current Professional Activities
- Senior Lecturer in Veterinary Pathology, Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia
- Teaching Systemic Pathology, Avian and Fish Medicine. Research into health problems of aquatic animals; veterinary pathology and virology
Past Professional Activities
- Private Practice 1989 – 1994 (Sydney)
- Married to the wonderful Sharanne Raidal (BVSc, MVSt, PhD, MACVSc, Equine Medicine)
- Two great boys Lachlan and Jackson
- Two tropical fish aquariums with lots of South American cichlids and one cat
- SCUBA diving — Rottnest Island and Ningaloo reef are Australia’s best kept secrets.
- Aquarium fish Bird watching Photography Bush walking and cycle touring (maybe again when the boys grow up)
“I was gratified to be able to answer promptly. I said, I don't know.”
— Mark Twain
What I Like Most About VIN
Keeping in contact with colleagues around the world and learning new things every day.