Dr. Jerold S Bell - Adjunct Professor of Clinical Veterinary Genetics at the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University.
- Dr. Jerold S. Bell (Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University)
- Dr. Adam R. Boyko (New York State College of Veterinary Medicine)
- Dr. Nicholas Dodman (Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University)
- Dr. Lluis Ferrer (Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University)
- Dr. Leslie A. Lyons (College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Missouri – Columbia)
- Dr. Sofia Malm (Svenska Kennelklubben, Sweden)
- Dr. Cathryn Mellersh (Animal Health Trust, United Kingdom)
- Dr. Michael J. Montague (McDonnell Genome Institute, Washington University School of Medicine)
- Dr. William Murphy (Texas A&M University)
- Dr. Karen L. Overall (University of Pennsylvania)
- Dr. Claire R. Sharp (Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University/Murdoch College of Veterinary Medicine, Australia)
- Dr. Frances O. Smith (Smith Veterinary Hospital, Burnsville, MN)
- Dr. Claire Wade (University of Sydney, Australia)
The 7th Tufts' Canine & Feline Breeding & Genetics Conference is generously sponsored by: Nestle' Purina PetCare, Illumina, OFA, and Veterinary Information Network (VIN).
The 2015 Proceedings are now available online.
Note: These proceedings do not require you to login with a username and password.
- Supporting Material
The 2015 Proceedings represent supporting material for 17 manuscripts, 9 articles and 11 poster abstracts.
- Easy to Use
The online Proceedings give you fully indexed access to all text and illustrations of the speakers' notes.
The Proceedings are available in online formats. The online version will be available to early registrants before the Conference, and to all registrants following the Conference.
If you experience any trouble accessing or using the online Proceedings, please contact customer service at TUFTS@VIN.com or call 800-700-4636 (M-F 8am to 5pm PT) for technical support.