VIN - Karen Rosenthal - Featured Consultant
Featured Consultant ----> Karen Rosenthal
- BA, State University of New York at Oswego, Oswego, NY
- MS, Department of Zoology, Duke University
DVM, North Carolina State University
- Internship in Medicine and Surgery, The Animal Medical Center, NY, NY
- Residency in Exotic Animal Medicine and Surgery, The Animal Medical Center, NY, NY
Current Professional Activities
- Director of the Special Species Service and Staff Veterinarian at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, School of Veterinary Medicine
Past Professional Activities
- Staff member of the Exotic Animal Service at The Animal Medical Center
- Director of the Avian and Exotic Animal Division of ANTECH Diagnostics
- Staff Veterinarian of the Long Island Reptile Museum
- Anything to do with baseball and tennis.
- The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided.
What I like Most About VIN
With over 125 clinical & practice management members of the VIN Consultant Team, VIN offers you a larger pool of experts than many veterinary schools can. |
Our consultants are some of the most well-known and respected leaders in their fields. They monitor & facilitate professional, scholarly discussions throughout the VIN Community. They are here to help everyone. Click here to view our complete list of consultants.
JOIN VIN | MEMBER LOGIN | FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
800.700.4636 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 530.756.4881 | Fax: 530.756.6035|
777 West Covell Blvd, Davis, CA 95616
Copyright 2002, Veterinary Information Network, Inc.