Sarah K. Abood
- B.S. Michigan State University, 1984
- D.V.M. Michigan State University, 1988
- PhD The Ohio State University, 1997
Current Professional Activities
- Sit, Stay, Speak Nutrition, LLC
Past Professional Activities
- Former Assistant Dean for Student Programs and Small Animal Clinical Nutritionist, Michigan State University, 1999-2016
- Research & Development at Ralston Purina Company, 1994-1999
- Married to Larry Stump, artist extraordinaire and recipient of the 2017 Guinness World Record for the world's largest tunable ukulele.
- Joseph: 17 yrs old
- Reuben: 15 yrs old
- both are talented musicians and performers in several bands
- Reading for pleasure
- Camping in Northern Michigan
- Spending time with family
- Enjoying live music, theater, museums and art shows.
"All good things come to those who wait."
What I like Most About VIN
The ability to tap into the incredible exchange of knowledge and expertise that occurs on the Boards!