Welcome to the VIN COVID-19 Information Center.
Browse the categories in the menu at the left or click on the Table of Contents to view the resources.
**** If you have a log-in (see below), Scott Weese's COVID-19 Q&A is a MUST! ****
What is in the COVID-19 Information Center?
As this information changes minute to minute, it will be updated, providing trusted resources. No one has time to reinvent the wheel in the face of a pandemic. Some of this information is created by VIN. Much will be links to other trusted sites.
Who can access the COVID-19 Information Center?
If you have a login (username/password):
- VIN members who login can access everything
- VSPN members who login can access everything except VIN community content
- Those with current or prior VIN/VSPN membership, VIN/VSPN community hosted access (conference proceedings, listserves, specialty boards, etc.--- anyone with a VIN username and password) can access most of what VIN or VSPN members can access.
- The general public and those without a login will be able to access most content, including
- links to the public-facing VIN News and Veterinary Partner resources and
- links to non-VIN sites such as AVMA, CDC resources, and more.
- but no VIN or VSPN community content
If you need assistance, have a correction or suggestion, or would like to contribute a link, form, handout or a useful journal article or news link on COVID-19, please email COVID@vin.com .
In this troubling time, remember (to paraphrase a wise VINner):
“Be kind to each other and wash your hands.”