Course Open: December 21, 2020-January 7, 2021
Real Time Sessions (RTS): Monday, December 28, 2020; 9:00-10:30 pm ET (USA)
Course RTS Times in Your Area: World Clock Converter Level and Prerequisites: This advanced course is designed to enable small animal veterinarians to receive, diagnose and manage common and serious reproductive disorders the valuable breeding canine.
VIN CE Course: Open to veterinarians. This course is approved by RACE for veterinarians. (RACE 22-44700) Course Information:
This course will cover several disorders in both the breeding bitch and dog. Week 1 (Real Time Session December 28, 2020): Advanced Canine Reproduction
Presenter: Autumn P. Davidson
Objectives: Upon completion of this session, the participant should be able to
- evaluate pregnancy loss/spontaneous abortion.
- diagnose and manage common disorders during pregnancy.
- diagnose and manage common disorders of the post-partum period.
- perform elective pregnancy termination.
- evaluate hyperestrogenism/ the ovarian remnant syndrome.
- investigate infertility presentations including prostatic disorders, orchitis, and the cystic endometrial hyperplasia/pyometra complex.
Required Textbook(s): There is no required textbook for this course. About the Presenter:
Autumn P. Davidson received her DVM in 1985 from University of California, Davis. She did an internship at Texas A&M University and a residency at the University of California, Davis in internal medicine. She is currently a staff veterinarian and instructor at the Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital at the University of California, Davis, and owns Clarion Reproductive Services in Three Rivers, CA. Total CE Credit: 1.5
Tuition: Member $35 ($32 early bird special if enrolled by December 7, 2020)
Non-Member $95 ($89 early bird special if enrolled by December 7, 2020)
Prices are listed in US dollars. *To ensure participants are ready and prepared for classes, enrollment will close on December 21, 2020 at 5 pm ET (USA) or when the maximum number of participants is reached. *For more information on how online CE works, see the Participant Resource Center. To Enroll:
- Enrollment qualifications: VIN CE courses are open to VIN member and non-member veterinarians. Veterinarians enrolling in a VSPN CE course must be a VIN member. Veterinary support staff must be a VSPN member to enroll in a VSPN CE or a VIN CE course open to VSPN member enrollment.
- Each enrollee must be able to receive emails from @vspn.org and @vin.com addresses. Email is our major form of communication with participants; personal emails are highly recommended rather than clinic/hospital email addresses.
- Each person is individually responsible for his/her own registration. To ensure that all information received is secure and correct, please do not enroll for a course on behalf of another individual.
- For further assistance call 800-846-0028 ext. 797 or email CEonVIN. Please include the course title, your full name, and contact information in your correspondence.
VIN Education Director VIN CE Services: CEonVIN
800-846-0028 or 530-756-4881; ext. 797
or direct line to VIN/VSPN from the United Kingdom: 01 45 222 6154
or direct line to VIN/VSPN from Australia: 02 6145 2357