During two years of my practice in hospital for the small animals on Faculty of veterinary medicine in Belgrade there were 25 cases of dogs poisoning. In 13 accidents the cause of intoxication was rodenticides (Warfarin, Brodifacoum). Anticoagulant rodenticides caused internal bleeding. The poisoned dogs had symptoms of bleeding from anus and gums were paled. Sometimes bloody urine or stool is evident or nose bleeding may be seen. Six of the dogs were poisoned with creosol (4,6-dinitro-o-cresol) and their body temperature was over 40 °C. We noticed two cases of poisoning with ethylene-glycol. Dogs exhibited vomiting due to gastrointestinal irritation, polydipsia and polyuria, and neurologic signs (depression, ataxia, etc.). One patient who consumed thinner had a serious injury of tongue and oral mucosa. Drugs should be kept out of the range of pets, because we had two cases of ibuprofen toxicosis and one antidepressant drug overdoses. Vomiting, abdominal pain, hematemesis and diarrhea can be seen within 24 hour of ibuprofen ingestion. Antidepressant drug overdose may cause hypotension, ataxia, restlessness, arrhythmia, respiratory depression and coma. Mentioned in all cases the owners saw when their dogs had taken those poisons. In few cases dogs had symptoms of poisoning, but the owners weren't sure if they had eaten something that could be toxic. In this case the suspicion of poisoning was diagnosed. The patient had recovered successfully after they got appropriate therapy, except two dogs who passed away because of consequences of cresol poisoning. Dog owner education is the most effective method to prevent toxicosis in dogs.