- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Oklahoma State University, 1983
Current Professional Activities
- Private Practice - Small animal with emphasis on Canine Reproduction
- Lecturer to dog clubs and veterinary groups on Canine Reproduction
- Member of Harris County Veterinary Medical Association, Texas Veterinary Medical Association, American Veterinary Medical Association, Society for Theriogenology and American Animal Hospital Association
- Spouse - Ann, Married in 1983
- Jordan - Medical School; Class of 2019 at Univ. Of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio.
- Erin - Graduate 2015 J.D. And Masters in Medical Ethics from Case Western Reserve University.
What I like Most About VIN
- "We have first raised a dust and then complain we cannot see." ~ George Berkeley
- Sharing opinions in an open, honest and non-judgemental atmosphere.