- European College of Veterinary Neurology (ECVN) Neurology, 2007
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) Neurology, 2003
- Residency in Neurology, University of Pennsylvania, 2002
- Internship in Small Animal Medicine, Auburn University, 2000
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Universita di Torino, 1999
- Doctor en Medicina Veterinaria (DMV), Universita di Parma, 1995
Current Professional activities
Past Professional Activities
- Senior Lecturer in Small Animal Neurology at the University of Edinburgh
- Senior Neurologist—Southern Counties Veterinary Specialists, Ringwood, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Director—KMH Veterinary Neurology LTD.
- Assistant Professor of Neurology and Neurosurgery at the University of Tennessee 2004-2008
- Clinical Instructor of Neurology at the University of Missouri-Columbia 2002-2003
- Married to Ted Henry, aquatic biologist, toxicologist, doting father, excellent handyman and cook. Only the best from the U.S.
- Glia, moody DSH from the streets of Philly
- Astro, laid back DSH from the countryside of Columbia, MO
- Lupe, squirrel-hunting mongrel from the Great Smokey Mountains
- Numerous snails, in our backyard, from Devon
What i like most about VIN
- "A journey of a thousand miles began with a single step."—Lao Tse
- Being able to learn and discuss interesting cases from the comfort of my home or anywhere in the world I decide to travel....