- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) Neurology, 2005
Honors Awards and Fellowships
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist (CCRT) Physical Rehabilitation, 2012
- International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management (IVAPM), 2011
- Residency in Neurology, University of California-Davis, 2005
- Internship in Small Animal Medicine, VCA West Los Angeles Animal Hospital in Los Angeles, CAVCA West Los Angeles Animal Hospital, 2001
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Colorado State University, 2000
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Veterinary Neurology and Pain Management Center of New England, Walpole, MA
- 2002-2005: Neurology/Neurosurgery Resident, University of California at Davis
- 2001-2002: Neurology/Neurosurgery Intern, University of Georgia
- 2000-2001: Rotating Intern, VCA West Los Angeles Animal Hospital
- Married to John, all around good guy
- Nicolas - 5 years
- Abigail - 19 months
- 2 dogs: Noodle and Bearus
- 2 cats: Cutie and Boots (named by my 5 yo!)
- I spend most of my free time at the New England Aquarium - very involved as a board member and dedicated to their mission!
- Sustainable seafood
- Iím a bit of a foodie!
What I like Most About VIN
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
-- Albert Einstein
- The continual learning and teaching of everyone taking part... resulting in better medicine and better care of our patients!