- American College of Veterinary Microbiologists (ACVM) Microbiology, 1995
- Residency in Microbiology, University of Tennessee, 1993
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), University of Tennessee, 1991
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), University of Tennessee, 1983
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Associate Professor, Department of Biomedical and Diagnostic Sciences, UTCVM Comparative Medicine
- Private practice for 5 years, Small Animal
- Just the four-legged kind!
- Playing with pups!
What I like Most About VIN
- Eat your dragons a bite at a time - my Mom
- The opportunity to interact with veterinarians on the "front lines" , to gain insight into their concerns and questions, as well as to learn from their experience and expertise.