- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), The Ohio State University, 1984
- Bachelor of Science (BS), The Ohio State University, 1979
Current Professional Activities
- Small animal practice, member of AVMA, AAHA, OVMA, and member of the Peer Review Committee for OVMA
- Two puggles, named Puggle and Tonka
- Wine appreciation
- Cooking and reading
What I like Most About VIN
- "Anything that doesn't kill us will make us stronger."
- The "family atmosphere"... I know that my fellow VINers truly understand veterinary practice, and are an invaluable source of support. This is the cutting edge in veterinary medicine, and fun at the same time!