- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (ABVP) Avian Practice, 2013
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (ABVP) Reptile and Amphibian, 2013
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists (ACVP) Anatomic Pathology, 2000
- Residency in Anatomic Pathology, , 1997
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Colorado State University, 1986
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), University of Colorado, 1980
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Owner, Zoo/Exotic Pathology Service
- Pathology Residency
- Private practice
- Married to the Wonderful John Robertson (Veterinary Surgeon)" firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billions of Budgerigars, two feisty Amazon parrots, a couple of lap kitties, John's little Bell dog, and Pearl (the perfect standard poodle).
- Seems like I have a clean slate — the residency wiped-out all outside interests.
- I dimly remember reading novels and enjoying it. I also seem to remember that I once played the piano. John says I like to downhill ski, which might explain why our vacations are generally in the winter, on some mountain.
What I like Most About VIN
- Practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty.
- The community and the hours.