- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Purdue University, 1967
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Currently semi retired and part-time practice in Mishawaka, IN
- Serves as Chair of Indiana Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Serves as Chair of VIN Foundation
- Mixed practice Mishawaka, IN (1971-1976), converted to small animals (1976)
- Small animal practice Detroit, MI (1969-1971)
- Large animal emergency practice, Barstow CA area (1968-1969)
- US Army Veterinary Corps, active duty Ft. Irwin CA (1967-1969)
- Married for 50 years to Sandy, my high school sweetheart.
- We have 3 sons Scott 49, Steve 47, and Adam 39. Only one grandson Gavin, who will be 19 on Christmas Eve.
- Currently only one pet, Raisin a sort of Chihuahua who acts more like a scardy cat Lab.
- I spend as much time as possible on golf courses.
- I plan to live forever. So far, so good.