If "None" appears in the certificate column, this means we have not awarded you a certificate for this course. There are two possible reasons for this.
One possibility is that our records show an insufficient level of participation for this course. The minimum participation requirements for VIN CE are:
- Interactive Courses
- Complete and submit the mandatory end-of-course test with a score of 80% or better by the date the course closes.
- Complete and submit any online quizzes or homework by the date the course closes.
- Actively participate in the course: For a one (1) real-time Session course, have a minimum of three (3) participation posts. For each additional real-time session post an additional one (1) or more times a week; i.e for a two (2) real-time session course a minimum of 4 posts will be required, for a three (3) real-time sessions course will require a minimum of 5 posts (3 +1+1). Participation posts can include postings made on the message board and/or participation in the Real Time Sessions.
You can meet these requirements by posting on the class boards, asking questions or answering polls during the Real Time Session, or any combination of these.
- Self-study Courses
- Complete and submit the end-of-course test with a score of 80% or better by the date the course closes.
- Watch all videos, answer all the polls (correctly), and complete all activities as indicated in the course study guide.
Another possibility is that our records show there is still a Balance Due for the cost of this course.
If "Pending" appears in the certificate column, this means that certificates have not yet been awarded. Final statistics are still being tabulated.
- Certificates for Self-study courses are typically issued within a week of completing the certificate requirements.
- Certificates for interactive courses are typically awarded 2 to 3 weeks after the course closes. (Courses close 10 days after the last Real Time Session).
If "N/A" (Not Applicable) appears in the certificate column, this means that no CE credits were offered for this course.