Current Professional Activities
- Woolf Veterinary Forensics Consulting, Inc. (since 2014)
- University of Florida Veterinary Forensic Sciences Online Graduate Program (since 2015)
- ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) Field Investigations and Response (since 2015)
- VIN Indexer (since 2017)
Past Professional Activities
- Mostly self-employed as a relief veterinarian in all types of small animal practices -- general practice, feline-only, emergency clinics, shelters (open admission and limited admission) – with a few years of work as a staff veterinarian here and there.
Honors, Awards, and Fellowships
- Don Low-CVMA Practitioner Fellowship (September 2018 – August 2019) - Fellowship in the Anatomic Pathology Department
- Florida Animal Health Foundation Award for Promoting the Human-Animal Bond (May 1995)
- Forensics and shelter medicine
- Founding Member of the Alameda County Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Member of the International Veterinary Forensic Sciences Association
- Member of the Board of Directors: 2018-2021
- Member of the Humane Society Veterinary Medical Association
- Member of the American Veterinary Medical Association
- Member of the California Veterinary Medical Association
- Former member of the Contra Costa Veterinary Medical Association
- Member of the Board of Directors: 2005-2006
- Married with two children and two cats.
- What are those?!? Mostly reading and hiking.
What You Like Most About VIN
The wealth of information, constantly updated and all in one place.