Eric Snook, DVM, PhD, DACVP
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists (ACVP) Anatomic Pathology, 2009
- PhD in Biomedical Sciends/Pathology, Tulane Unversity, 2013
- Residency in Anatomic Pathology, Louisiana State University, 2009
- Internship in Emergency Medicine/Critical Care, Mesa Veterinary Hospital, 2003
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), ISU, 2002
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Biology, Fresno Pacific University, 1997
Current Professional Activities
- Anatomic Pathologist, Texas A&M Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
Past Professional Activities
- Private practice: general practice and emergency
- Married to Tara Snook, DVM
- Taylor, born 2007
- Michaela, born 2010
- Corban, born 2014
- I love photography, particularly wildlife and nature photography, but have little time lately to pursue it.
- Job 12:7-10 "In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind."
What I like Most About VIN
- The VIN community is incredibly collegial and collaborative. Everyone works together to achieve a common goal.