- ACVPM - Veterinary preventative medicine (Public Health)
- DVM, Cornell University, 1991
- MPH, Tulane University, 1997
- Epidemic Intelligence Service, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), assigned to South Carolina State Health Department, 1998-2000
- Preventive Medicine Fellowship, CDC, Parasitology Division, 2001
Current Professional Activities
- President and founder: The Zuku Review, online veterinary test preparation service: www.ZukuReview.com
Past Professional Activities
- International public health epidemiologist for CDC, 1998-2007. Polio eradication, filariasis elimination and meningitis surveillance in SE Asia, Africa and beyond, (and ate a lot of fried bugs).
- Peace Corps volunteer, Ecuador, 1994-1996
- Boogie and Boo, executive chair-cats, household hairball production
- Cooking, wine appreciation, Masters swimming, whitewater kayaking
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx
What I like Most About VIN
The community it provides us.