- Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists (Avian Health Chapter)(FANZCVS) - 2003
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc), University of Queensland, 1982
Current Professional Activities
- Senior Lecturer, Avian and Exotic Pet Medicine, University of Queensland Veterinary Medical Centre, Gatton, Queensland 2010-present
Past Professional Activities
- Principal, West Toowoomba Veterinary Surgery - a small animal-avian-exotic pet practice for 22 years (1988-2010)
- Prior to opening my practice I was an associate at various practices in Australia and the United Kingdom.
- President, AAVAC 1994
- Married to Maree since 1985
- Elizabeth (Born 1990)
- Patrick (Born 1992)
- Australian military history
- “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worse, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.”
What I like Most About VIN
- Interacting with colleagues all over the world and learning continuously from a huge reservoir of experience.