- American College Veterinary Internal Medicine, Small Animal Internal Medicine (2000)
- Residency, Kansas State University (1997 - 1999)
- Internship, Atlantic Veterinary College (University of Prince Edward Island - 1996 - 1997)
- DVM, University of Tennessee (1996)
- BA, Yale University (1990)
Current Professional Activities
- Coordinator, Renal Medicine/Hemodialysis Service at the University of California
- Veterinary Medical Center-San Diego (a satellite of UC Davis)
Past Professional Activities
- Clinical instructor at Kansas State University
- Private practice internist in San Jose, CA
- Pelli – an Australian shepherd and hands down the best dog in the universe
- Kenai – a well-loved but thoroughly ridiculous McNabb x Jack Russell
- Rosie – my trusty steed
- Storm – Rosie’s teenage son who is too big for his britches
- Rugby, yoga, rock-climbing, reading and working with the horses
- For every mistake made by not knowing, a hundred are made by not looking.
- Well-behaved women rarely make history.
-- Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
What I like Most About VIN
- The ability to help and learn from vets all over the country (and the world)!