- American Board of Veterinary Toxicology (ABVT) Pharmacology/Toxicology, 2006
- American Board of Toxicology (ABT) Pharmacology/Toxicology, 2005
- Veterinariae Medicinae Doctoris (VMD), University of Pennsylvania, 1988
- Master of Science (MS), Drexel University, 1984
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), University of Pennsylvania, 1979
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Associate Professor of Clinical Veterinary Medicine, St. Matthews University, Grand Cayman Island (starting January 1, 2011)
- Adjunct Instructor, St. Matthews University, Grand Cayman Island
- Adjunct Instructor, University of Illinois, School of Veterinary Medicine, Urbana, IL
- Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
- Senior Toxicologist at ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center
- Private practice in general and emergency practices
- 3 cats:
- Kira Nerys
- Ezri Dax
- 3 dogs:
- Vegan cooking
What I like Most About VIN
- The day may come when the rest of animal creation may acquire those rights which never could have been withholden from them but by the hand of tyranny… The question is not, Can they reason nor Can they talk but, Can they suffer?
— Jeremy Bentham
- Foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
- All the information that is rapidly available.