- American College of Veterinary Surgeons (ACVS) Surgery, 2014
- Residency in Small Animal Surgery, Oklahoma State University, 2013
- Internship in Surgery, Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, 2010
- Internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, Texas A&M University, 2009
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), University of Georgia, 2008
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Valdosta State University, 2004
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Staff Surgeon at Mission Veterinary Specialists, San Antonio, TX
- Small animal surgery faculty at Oklahoma State University
- A lazy 14yo Coonhound that spends most of his day sleeping or barking at imaginary things outside, when he is not being chased by our son.
What I like Most About VIN
- hiking, hunting, and spending time with my wife and son
- It keeps me on my toes and keeps me current on the literature. Each question presents its own set of challenges.