- American College of Veterinary Pathologists (ACVP)
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), University of California-Davis, 1962
- Bachelor of Science (BS), University of California-Davis
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Oklahoma State University
- Master of Science (MS), Michigan State University
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Pathologist, Zoo/Exotic Pathology Service ["semi-retired"]
- Research and diagnostic pathology in both the public and private sectors.
What I like Most About VIN
- Rare book collecting, photography
- The opportunity to interact with colleagues that are widely separated geographically.