- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), The Ohio State University, 1972
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activites
- President of Animal Clinic Northview,Inc. an AAHA certified 16 doctor 24/7 hospital located in North Ridgeville, Ohio.
- Director International Canine Semen Bank of Ohio
- Adjunct Professor in veterinary clinical sciences at Purdue University
- Mentor to student from 20 veterinary schools including Brazil and Denmark.
- Active in racing standardbred horses
- Member, American Veterinary Medical Association
- Member, American Animal Hospital Association
- Member, Ohio Veterinary Medical Association
- Board of directors and program Chairman for the Society for Theriogenology
- Continuing Education Committee
- Ethics & Grievance Committee
- Program Committee
- Racing Committee
- Lorain County Veterinary Medical Association (past President)
- Society for Theriogenology
- Canine and Feline Fertility and Sterility Group (past Chairman)
- Off-quarter advisor for College of Veterinary Medicine students interested in small animal Theriogenology from:
Recognized internationally for work with canine frozen semen and canine reproduction.
Author of articles on canine reproduction in various breed journals and magazines, including "Canine Frozen Semen", "Improving the Odds of Having Healthy Puppies", "Treatment of Pyometritis in the Bitch Using Prostaglandin F – a Hypo-thyroidism", and "Female Reproduction."
- Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Virginia Tech College of Veterinary Medicine
- Purdue College of Veterinary Medicine
- Tufts University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine