Noelle La Croix
- American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists (ACVO) Ophthalmology, 2004
- Residency in Ophthalmology, Eye Care for Animals, 2003
- Internship in Small Animal Medicine, Animal Medical Center - New York in New York, NYAnimal Medical Center, 1998
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Tufts University, 1997
- Bachelor of Science (BS), SUNY Binghamton, 1991
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Private Ophthalmology Specialty Practice: Veternary Medical Center of Long Island, West Islip New York
- Associate: Animal Ophthalmology Clinic, Dallas, Texas
- Associate: The Eye Care for Animals, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Residency: The Eye Care for Animals, Scottsdale, AZ
- Internship: Animal Medical Center, NYC, NY
- Happily married to my husband Jay
- "Nermal" a (2007) black and white kitten.
- "Sunny" a (2007) brown tabby
- "Zoey" a three year old Yorkie
- "Max" a four year old minature m/c Poodle
- Visiting National Parks
- Visiting and helping out with zoos
What I like Most About VIN
- "I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.."
- "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
- Access to a whole family of great veterinarians who want do the right thing for their clients and patients.